This is my go-to recipe and really is the best healthy cookie recipe I’ve ever made. AND they are grain free, refined sugar free and dairy free (so a big ole win for us PCOS girls!)
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil (firm)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 6 Tbsp natural almond butter
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 T chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the oil and sugar till fluffy-ish.
2. Add in almond butter, vanilla and egg and beat well.
3. Add In dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir in those delicious chocolate chips.
5. Use a cookie scoop and scoop onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Let cool on pan.
7. Try not to eat the whole batch in one day 😉